With the Hobie Revolution 13 fun meets form and function.
Whether you are in need of a nimble kayak, a floating SUV, or an all-out dragster for casually racing your friends, the Hobie Revolution Kayak is ready to play. Featuring a lightweight, low-drag hull shape, the Hobie Revolution 13 is designed to accelerate quickly and maintain speed with minimal effort. The Mirage Drive 180 offers hands-free propulsion in both forward and reverse. The Revolution 13 has Lowrance-Ready capability to make it one of the most versatile kayaks in the Mirage line. The Vantage CT seat has three height positions. Three enclosed stowage spots (bow, midships and stern) and a generous stern cargo area facilitate everything from a quiet evening paddle to a multi-day adventure.
- Mirage Drive 180 and Twist & Stow rudder system
- Two-piece paddle with on-hull storage
- Two 8 in. Twist & Seal hatches and large covered bow hatch
- Cargo area with bungee tie downs; two molded-in rod holders
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item
|Length||13 ft 5 in / 4.09 m|
|Width||28.5 in / 72.39 cm|
|Weight||88 lb / 39.92 kg|
Mesh / Suspension
|Number of Paddlers||
|Leg Room – Total||
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||350 lb / 158.76 kg|