New for 2020: Mirage Passport 12, powered by the original MirageDrive Classic with ST Fins.
The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with pedal propulsion. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder and a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- Hands-free MirageDrive Classic pedal propulsion system with ST fins lets you use your legs to power you forward in the water
- Wide cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a line
- Stash equipment on the generous bow and stern cargo areas and below the deck through the center 8 in. Twist-n-Seal hatch
- Transducer cavity and scupper make it simple to install your favorite fish-finder; Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent lets you mount a shallow-water anchor (anchor not included)
- Additional features include a steering system with stowable rudder, 2 fishing rod holders, accessory tracks and under-seat and gunnel tackle storage
Flatwater Kayaking, Fishing
Mesh / Suspension
|Number of Paddlers||
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||